Since our inception, we have led the effort to help our clients realize improved business results by harnessing the power of their data.
We strive to be more than simply solution providers. While the solutions we develop have dramatic impact on our clients' businesses, we endeavor to become trusted advisors to our clients.
Who we are
Virtulytix is an independent full service Advanced Analytics firm. With over a decade of consulting and business transformation experience, we help our clients drive down operation costs and increase revenue through complex advanced analytics solutions. We are here to help every step of the way from initial conception, proof of concept, deployment, data visualization, integration and ongoing support.
What Makes Us Unique
- Boutique firm with large firm capabilities – individualized client attention, with large firm execution capabilities.
- Global heritage and experience – have always driven more than 50% of revenue from outside North America, giving us a unique global perspective and operating style.
- Transformation experts – not only have we helped companies transform, we have gone through a complete transformation our self – giving us unique insights and empathy to your firms challenges with transformation.
- Depth of experience – our senior team averages over 20 years industry experience in technology, research, and manufacturing firms. We aren’t theorists – and we have the scars to prove it.
- Risk takers – we thrive in challenging environments and like taking on difficult challenges. Fearlessly embracing tasks and challenges others shy away from is our trademark.
What We've Achieved
- First implementation of IBM PMQ on and independent cloud through partnership with SIS
- Created customized consumption models to help companies of all sizes take advantage of Advanced Analytics
- On the ground project experience in over 50 countries
- Pioneered cloud-based predictive analytics model for managing large imaging fleets.
- Worked in multiple industries including office products, semi-conductor manufacturing, nuclear energy and more
- Accurately predicted major business model shifts in office product industry years before anyone else